MyIndigoCard is issued by Celtic Bank, which is a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank and a member of FDIC, served by the Genesis FS card services. The Indigo Platinum MasterCard may be a good choice for you if your credit score is not so good. The purpose of this card is to entertain people who are having less-than-perfect credit. By having this card you will be able to understand how you can use your card with responsibility. All three major credit bureaus will take a report on your responsible use of the credit card and provide you with a platform to enjoy a consistent payment record. You can use your MyIndigocard anywhere, where the MasterCard is accepted.
The Indigo Platinum card not only provides you access to credit but is more than that. You can also access Customer service and after applying for the card once, you will receive your card then to manage your card activities you can log in to your account, which is a secure process at www.myindigocard.com, which is an official website. Once you have registered yourself for an account then you can easily manage your card’s account activity, bill payments, can view transactions, and check your balance. After receiving your card, you can activate your card online.
Features And Benefits of MyIndigoCard
Before having MyIndigoCard you should know the features of the Indigo Platinum Master Credit Card. Go through the points listed below:
- The annual fee charged to you for Indigo Platinum Master Credit Card ranges from $0-$99 that depends on your creditworthiness.
- Your application is approved in an easy way as compared to the other credit cards.
- If you have filed for Bankruptcy before even then you can apply for this card.
- You don’t need any security deposit for this card.
- All you get is a credit of $300 maximum and there is no reward program offered by this card.
Indigo Platinum MasterCard Credit Card Reviews
If you are in search of a good credit card then go for MyIndigoCard as this will be the best option for you. There are many people who are worried because of their bad credit history but there is no need to be worried because Indigo Credit Card is designed for this purpose only. If you are having a bad credit history then many credit card companies don’t accept your application due to this reason. Therefore, in this case, Indigo Credit Card is here for the people to entertain them.
One of the great features of this card is that if you are a new user and want to check your past credit history then you can do it so without holding back your current Credit score. So let us go through the conditions of how we can have a MyIndigoCard account that is given below:
- In the beginning if, you have received an offer letter via customer service of the Indigo Credit Card through the mail. After receiving it, you have to go to the invitation page. Enter the Invitation amount on the page so that the procedure can further move on.
- In case you don’t receive an invitation letter, which is a pre-approval letter, containing the invitation amount in it then you have to fill out the Indigo Credit card prequalifying form.
- The customer service of Indigo Credit Card will verify your application to check your current credit profile. There are no fees for this procedure but you have to pay the card renewal annual fee.
Registration Process of Indigo Platinum MasterCard
To manage your credit card account activity you need to have an Indigo Platinum MasterCard login. In case, you don’t have an account yet then you can register yourself. To complete the registration process you need to carry your card with you. Here below is the complete step-by-step process for Myindigocard Registration:
- Visit the official site of MyIndigoCard by clicking on the link www.myindigocard.com.
- You will be taken to the homepage of the card.
- Here you have to click on the Register button.
- Now enter your Account Number Carefully.
- Next, enter your Date of Birth.
- Provide your social security number.
- Now click on the NEXT button to finish the registration process to get access to your card account.
Indigo Platinum Master Credit Card Online Activation
After receiving your card through the mail the next important step is to Activate Myindigocard. You can activate your card online by using the steps given below:
- Go to the official site at myindigocard.com to visit the activation page of MyIndigoCard.
- Here you have to enter your login credentials i.e. Username and Password.
- After providing, the details click on the Login button.
- Next, you to provide the details of the card you want to activate.
- Now choose the PIN code for your card.
- After providing all the details of your card click on the Activate button to activate your card easily.
MyIndigoCard Platinum Master Credit Card Activation using Mobile
If you find the online activation process difficult for you then you can also activate your card by using your phone. Follow the steps given below to activate your card via phone:
- Dial the number 1-866-946-9545 for the activation of the indigo credit card.
- Now to activate your card using your phone you have to choose the
- To contact the customer executive you have to press # and you will connect to the agent directly.
- Provide the details required and soon your card will be activated.
Indigo Platinum MasterCard Account Sign In, Myindigocard Login
To manage your card account you have to log in to your MyIndigoCard account. The Myindigocard Login process is quite easy and simple. The cardholders who already have their account or have just registered for the account can easily login there accounts by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official site of Indigo Platinum MasterCard by using the link www.myindigocard.com.
- Now here you have to enter your login Username and Password in the given space.
- Next click on the login button to access your account.
Forgot Username or Password
If you are unable to remember your username or password then you can easily request a username and reset your password by visiting the official site login page. At the end of the login page, you will see a link to “Forgot your username and password?” Click on it. After that provide the information required like
- Your username to reset your account’s password or your Email id to retrieve your username.
- Your account number’s last 4 digits.
- Social Security Number.
- Your Date of Birth.
After providing, the information required soon you will receive your username or password information via email.
Application Process of Indigo Mastercard?
By going through the features and benefits of the Indigo card if you are interested to apply for MyIndigoCard then you can do it so. If you have received the offer letter via mail then go through the website https://www.indigocard.com/singlestep/indigoapply, enter your invitation number and Zipcode here, and start the application process. However, in case you don’t have received an offer letter then submit the request for prequalification at www.indigocard.com.
Application Process of Indigo Mastercard?
By going through the features and benefits of the MyIndigocard if you are interested to apply for MyIndigoCard then you can do it so. If you have received the offer letter via mail then go through the website https://www.indigocard.com/singlestep/indigoapply, enter your invitation number and Zipcode here, and start the application process. However, in case you don’t have received an offer letter then submit the request for prequalification at www.indigocard.com.
Why Choose Indigo Platinum Master Credit Card?
The approval process for the Indigo Platinum Master Credit Card is fast and convenient. If you are having a poor credit history then this card suits you best. All three major credit bureaus take a report from it. This is a good option for those individuals, who need to establish their credit history. To know whether you are qualified or not you don’t need to risk your unstable score.
Drawbacks of Indigo Credit Card
The credit cards like Capital One and Discover offer a secured card that is specifically designed for a purpose. These cards are for individuals having less than perfect credit. There is no annual fee for these cards. Moreover, for the security of the card, you need to provide the security deposit for the card. In this way, the credit limit of your card is reflected which is the drawback of the card. As the security fee is refundable because not all customers can afford it. Therefore, if we compare both cards with myIndigoCard then the secured card is much better. However, keep in mind The Indigo Card is also not a bad choice.
Methods of Bill Payment
To pay for MyIndigoCard monthly you can select the option convenient for you from the 4 options. Go through all 4 options to select which one is convenient for you.
Online Bill Payment
One of the convenient methods is to make your bill payment online by visiting the website mentioned above. This method of payment is a free, convenient, and fast one to pay your monthly bills. You just need to log in to your Indigo Platinum MasterCard account by visiting the official website and providing the details required in this way, your monthly bill will be deducted from the bank account, which you have selected already.
Pay Bill over the Phone
The next method includes paying the bill using your phone, you just need to dial the number, which is located on the backside of your card. Once you will contact this number you will be asked for some related information to complete the payment process. You can also call on Customer Service Number 866-946-9545.
Bill payment at MoneyGram or Western Union
The users who want to make their payment by MoneyGram or Western Union have to find the nearest location of MoneyGram. The information you need to process your payment is as follows:
Company Name- Genesis FS Card Services
Receive Code- 4911
You can also pay your monthly bill by using the mail address. You need to send the amount to the address given below:
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477