JCPenney Credit Card Login: JCPenney Credit Card customers have the privilege to use the benefits of the safe and secure online web portal of JCPenney. Customers can log in and access this web portal from anywhere and anytime. Moreover, customers can use exclusive features of the login portal to manage their online accounts. Activities such as online paperless statements, reviewing purchase history, making online credit card payments, downloading of account activity, online requests for credit limit increase, notifications through email and messages, etc., can be managed using the JCPenney Credit Card Login portal.
JC Penney Credit Card Features
JCPenney Credit Card Login offers exclusive features and benefits to its customers. In addition, customers can automatically enroll in JCPenney Rewards Program, which comes with special perks and benefits. Let’s find out some of those features and benefits.
- Using JCPenney Credit Card Login, customers can earn 2X rewards
- Earn 1 point on spending $1 for all qualifying purchases. On the other hand, customers can earn 1 point on every $2 spent with all other purchases
- Receive $10 rewards cash on collection of 200 points
- Customers can earn a maximum of 2000 points on a single purchase
- Exclusive offers and gifts on Birthdays, using which one can earn points
- Exciting benefits such as coupons, special events, and many more
- More than 150 days of exclusive Saving Days
- Special Financing benefit
- Access JCPenney Credit Card account from anywhere and anytime 24/7
JCPenney Gold Credit Card
Being a JCPenney Credit Card holder, if you spend $500 or more in a year, at JCPenney, you get your credit card upgraded to Gold status for exclusive benefits. Such as a $10 Birthday voucher along with coupons to select your own Sale Day. Also, other special benefits and perks in addition to the existing benefits of a regular JCPenney Credit Card. Also, it allows you to access the JCPenney Credit Card Login portal.
- $10 worth of rewards cash when you earn 200 points or more
- Get $10 worth of Birthday Coupons
- Exclusive benefits at special events yearly
- A card loaded with exclusive coupons and special perks
- Special Financing
JCPenney Platinum Credit Card
Similarly, to a Gold card, if you spend $1000 or more in a calendar year at JCPenney, your card will be upgraded to JCPenney Platinum Credit Card status. Hence, you will enjoy all the benefits of a Gold Credit Card and additionally, a $15 Birthday voucher, Sephora Bonus Points Day, an extra 30% off days as a Platinum Appreciation, etc. All card-related management can be done using JCPenney Credit Card Login online portal.
- $15 worth of rewards cash when you earn 200 points or more
- Get $10 worth of Birthday Coupons
- Enjoy 30% OFF as an Appreciation Bonus on exclusive Sale Days
- A card loaded with coupons and perks
- Special Financing
However, to maintain both Gold as well as Platinum Status, customers are required to spend the same amount every calendar year, which enabled you to receive that status.
Apply for JC Penney Credit Card
In order to apply for JCPenney Credit Card, visit the official online web page of JCPenney Credit Card. Then click on the “Apply Now” button to initiate the process of the JCPenney Credit Card application. Following are the easy steps to apply for JCPenney Credit Card Login. Likewise, the steps for online application are more or less similar for both Gold and Platinum Cards.
- Go to the official online application page of JCPenney by Clicking Here.
- An online application form will be appearing on your computer/mobile screen.
- Fill in all the details including your personal information such as First Name, MI, Last Name, Suffix, Address details, Primary and Alternate phone numbers, Email address, Social Security Number (SSN/TIN), Date of Birth, etc.
- Also, enter your Annual Income. Do not include Alimony, Child Support, or Separate maintenance income in it.
- Finally, click on the “Continue” button to process further.
- Furthermore, it will ask you to select the card options.
- Moreover, go through the Terms & Conditions.
- Later, click on the “Apply” button and submit your online application. On successful application, you get your card and also access to the JCPenney Credit Card Login portal.
JC Penney Credit Card Activation Procedure
The activation process for the JCPenney Credit Card is very simple. Customers can activate their cards by using them online as well as by making a phone call. Both these methods can activate your card rapidly and allow you to access your account online and manage your JCPenney Credit Card Login portal.
- Go to the official JCPenney Credit Card Login page by Clicking Here.
- Enter your Login credentials and subsequently activate your account and card.
Activation by Phone Call
- The dial on phone number is printed on the back side of the card.
- Provide your Account Number.
- Give the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Provide Date of Birth and Mother’s Maiden Initial.
- On verification of the details, your JCPenney Credit Card will be activated.
JCPenney Credit Card Registration Procedure
As long as, the registration process is concerned, it is necessary to access the JCPenney Credit Card account online. Also, by doing this customers can avail all the benefits and services of the online portal. Meanwhile, to initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
- Visit JCPenney Credit Card online portal by Clicking Here.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- In case, your billing address is not in the US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on the “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, the customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question, etc.
- Finally, you will have full access to your JCPenney Credit Card Login portal.
JCPenney Credit Card Login Procedure
On completion of the account registration process, customers get their JCPenney Credit Card login credentials. Using this, customers can manage their online accounts 24/7 anywhere and anytime. By doing this, customers can manage their JCPenney accounts effectively and efficiently. Following are the easy steps for the JCPenney Credit Card Login portal.
- Go to the official online login portal by Clicking Here.
- Afterward, an online login form will be appearing on the mobile/laptop screen.
- Enter login credentials such as User ID and Password.
- To get your login credentials to get remembered, click on “Remember User ID”
- Finally, click on the “Secure Login” button to end the login process.
- In case, the customer forgets their login credentials such as their User ID or Password, then there are self-help options available there.
- To find your User ID, click on the option of “Find User ID”.
- On clicking it, a User ID reset form will be appearing. Key in your Card Number and Zip Code and last, click on the “Find User ID” button.
- Similarly, to reset your login password, click on the option of “Reset Password”.
- Subsequently, Enter the User ID and Zip Code in the form.
- Later, click on the “Continue” button to receive a password reset link in your email.
JCPenney Credit Card Payment
Customers can pay their credit card bill by Mail, personally at JCPenney Department Store, or by online payment mode. Here are the details for an easy understanding of JCPenney Credit Card Payment options.
Payment by Mail
For payment using mail, customers can send cheques or money orders to the following mailing address. In case of payment by mail, it will take around 7-10 working days to process your payment. So, it is advisable to make the such payment well in advance.
SYNCB, P.O. Box 960090, Orlando, FL 32896-0090
Payment in Store
To use this payment option, customers can locate the nearest store by using the store locator facility on its official website. Then after, simply walk into the store and present a cheque, money order, or cash to the customer help desk.
Customers having online account registration with JCPenney, can simply log in to their online account. Subsequently, click on the “Pay your bill online” option under the navigation bar. On successful transaction of the same, you will get a notification of the payment.
JCPenney Credit Card Customer Service
Technical Support: 1-800-527-4403
Customer Service: 1-800-322-1189
Email: [email protected]
Tweet: @ askJCP
Customer Care Writing Address
JCPenney Credit Services
C/O SYNCB, PO Box 965009, Orlando, FL 32896-5009